Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Tim Holtz - 12 tags of 2012 - Feburary



I loved doing this tag for Tim Holtz- 12 tags of 2012 - February especially the honeycomb heart. Firstly, I stamped a text stamp with white acylic paint Dabber and dried it with a heat gun. I covered the tag with distress ink, spun sugar and victorian velvet and I removed the ink from the text with a wet cloth. I edged the tag with distress ink worn lipstick. I cut out some grungeboard using the Bigz die Love Struck which I coloured in with distress ink barn door, then I spread distress Stickles all over the Cherub and left it to dry. I coloured in the arrow with a silver Dabber. I punched out Martha Stewart's doily lace trim in Kraft paper. Next using my Vagabond I cut out two mini hearts in grungeboard. On the first heart I created a ruffle out of tissue tape. On the other heart I used honeycomb paper to give it a 3D appearance and then I joined the hearts together.



I dyed a ribbon using distress ink spun sugar and barn door. I added a trinket pin to which was attached tag with "CHERISH" written on it and some jewels. Finally I finished it off by attaching the cherub and arrow. All products were from Tim Holtz, Ranger and the Honeycomb paper is fom InkyAntics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking at my blog, comments are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...